We are right in the middle of summer and the hot weather we are getting is amazing! However sometimes that hot weather can just be a little too much and you need a little cool down.
Enter popsicles. Nothing cools you down better than a delicious icy popsicle. Plus they are so easy to make from scratch and are very customizable to what you like.
These popsicles combine two of our favourite summer things; watermelon and mojitos. They just scream summer to us.
Watermelon Mojito Popsicles
Makes: 6 popsicles
- 1/2 watermelon
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/3 cup mint
- Roughly chop your watermelon. The sizes don’t matter too much as you will be blending it all to a juice.
- Add your watermelon to your high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in your lime juice and mint and blend until smooth.
- Pour your mix into popsicle molds or a muffin tin (a hack if you don’t have a popsicle mold).
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until frozen.