When I (Kat) told Devin that I was going to make a granola recipe for Two Market Girls she immediately asked for a vanilla almond granola. She needed something to top her smoothie bowls in the morning and this is the best topper.
Granola is the best snack because it is super versatile and a great healthy option. Granola on its own, on top of a smoothie bowl, in place of cereal, or even in place of a crumble is the best ever.
Can you tell we like granola? Cause we do. This is one of two great granola recipes that we have for you today. Don’t forget to check out our other post for our Walnut Fig Granola.
Vanilla Almond Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- To a large mixing bowl add rolled oats, almonds, raisins, coconut, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix with a wooden spoon until all combined.
- In a small bowl add melted coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Pour the wet into the oat mixture and stir until all coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.